Peanut Butter Pie
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- oreo crust or chocolate graham cracker crust
- 8 oz
- cream cheese, room temperature for easier beating
- 1/2 c
- plus one tbsp creamy peanut butter divided
- 1 box
- vanilla instant pudding
- 2 1/2 c
- whipped topping, thawed divided
- squares of baking chocolate
- 1 c
- cold milk
1Beat cream cheese and 1/2 peanut butter until well blended. Add milk and dry pudding mix, mix well. Mix in one cup of whipped topping. Spoon into crust and refrigerate until ready for topping.
2For topping, microwave remaining whipped topping and chocolate squares until chocolate is completely melted(stir at about 1 minute to help chocolate melt).
3Spread chocolate mixture over layer in crust. Melt remaining peanut butter for 30 seconds and drizzle over pie. Refrigerate for about 2-4 hours or until firm. Enjoy!