Peanut Butter Pie
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 pkg
- 8 oz cream cheese-softened
- 1/2 c
- 1/2 c
- peanut butter, creamy
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 9 inch graham cracker pie crust
- small carton (about 1 cup) heavy whipping cream
- cool whip* (whipped topping)
- cocktail peanuts
- hershey's* chocolate syrup
1In a mixer, whip the whipping cream until soft peaks form. Set aside in refrigerator.
2Combine cream cheese and sugar beating well on medium speed with an electric mixer. Add peanut butter and vanilla mixing well.
3Fold the whipped cream into the peanut butter mixture.
Spoon into the pie crust. Chill at least 3 hours. (better if can chill overnight).
4Serve pie and let each guest decide what garnishes they want on their slice. Trust me--they will want all three. :-)