Peanut Butter Pie
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 prepared graham crust or choolate crust
- 1 8 oz. brick of cream cheese ,room temp.
- 1 cup powdered sugar or splenda
- 1 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 12 oz. tub of cool-whip
1Blend cream cheese and peanut butter together until smooth.
2Add sugar or Splenda. Add slowly to avoid a "sugar cloud".
3Fold in Cool-whip.
4Pour into crust. Grate chocolate from a candy bar on top if desired.
5Chill in refrigerator until set, about 4 hours or longer. Enjoy!