Peanut Butter Pie
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 (5 oz.) pkg. jell-o instant vanilla pudding
- 2 cups cold skim milk (you could use any milk you like)
- 1/2 cup whipping cream, whipped
- 1 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 prebaked pie shell of your choice (use a ready made, refrigerated crust, or you can bake your own), lightly browned
- 1 (8 ounce) container of cool whip (or store brand equivalent)
- garnish: chocolate syrup & crushed peanuts
1Whisk together pudding mix and cold milk in bowl until creamy. Add 1/2 cup whipped whipping cream, peanut butter. Whisk until completely blended.
Pour into baked pie shell, cover with generous layer of Cool Whip whipped topping. Put in freezer for 1 hour until set. Remove from freezer, drizzle with your favorite chocolate syrup & crushed peanuts. Cover, chill 2 hours, serve.