Peanut Butter Cup Pie
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 box chocolate or vanilla wafers, 16 oz
- 1/4 cup ground honey roasted peanuts
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1 pkg. cream cheese, softened, 8 oz
- 3/4 cup honey
- 3 tbsp. smooth or crunchy peanut butter
- 1 container frozen whipped topping, thawed, 8 oz
- hot fudge ice cream topping for garnish
1To make crust, grind wafers and peanuts together land add butter, blending well. Press into a 9 inch deep dish pie plate.
2To make filling, beat together cream cheese and honey in large bowl. Add peanut butter and blend well. Fold in whipped topping and pour creamy mixture into the prepared crust. Chill and serve garnished with a dollop of hot fudge topping.