Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 c
- 1/2 c
- 1 stick
- butter, cold
- 1/2 tsp
- 1 1/2 tsp
- baking powder
- 1 large can(s)
11) Melt butter in 2 qt. baking dish while preheating oven to 350 degrees.
2) Mix t/g dry ingredients in a bowl.
3) Drain peaches, keeping the juice. Cut peaches into chunks.
4) Mix peach juice with dry ingredients and pour into the baking dish with melted butter.
5) Spoon peaches over the top.
6) Bake 30-45 minutes, or until brown on top.
7) Cool before eating.
See more at: giftafeast.com/blog