Featured Pinch Tips Video
- pie crust (can make with golden oreos or regular oreos)
- 1 c
- whipping cream, whipped with 2 teaspoons corn syrup
- 1 small
- box jell-o instant vanilla pudding
- 1 1/2 c
- 4 oz
- cream cheese at room temperature
- oreo cookies crushed
- oreo cookies halved for decoration
1Mix the vanilla pudding with 1 1/2 cups milk and set aside to set up. Then mix in cream cheese till well blended.
2Fold in half of the whipped cream. The Corn syrup will act as a sweetener and a stabilizer. Save the other half of the whipped cream.
3Fold in crushed oreos. Pour into pie crust and refrigerate at least 1 hour then spread the remaining whipped cream over the top of the pie and decorate with remaining cookies. Refrigerate at least 3 more hours before serving.
4Note: Can substitute an 8 ounce bowl of cool whip. This pie can also be served as a frozen pie.