NO-BAKE LEMON CLOUD PIE
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- prepared 9-inch shortbread crumb crust or prepared graham cracker crust
- 1 can(s)
- 14 oz. nestle carnation sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 c
- (about 3 medium lemons) fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp
- grated lemon peel
- 2 c
- frozen whipped topping, thawed
- grated lemon peel or lemon slices (optional)
1BEAT sweetened condensed milk, lemon juice and peel in small mixer bowl until combined. Fold in whipped topping, pour into crust.
2Cover, refrigerate for 2 hours or until set.
Garnish with lemon peel or slices.
3Note: for a lower calorie and fat version of this recipe, a 6 oz. prepared reduced-fat graham cracker crust and fat-free frozen whipped topping can be substituted for the shotbread crumb crust and frozen whipped topping