MY EASY BANANA CREAM CHEESE PIE
- 1 pkg
- 9 inch graham cracker crumb crust
- 1 oz
- 8 ounce cream cheese/softened
- 14 ounce/can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- bananas/sliced and dipped into lemon juice.
- in large mixer bowl ,beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth.
- stir in lemon juice and vanilla
- line crust with 2 sliced bananas.
- pour filling over the bananas/cover.
- chill overnight.
- before serving,slice remaining bananas,dip them in fresh lemon juice,and garnish pie with the banana slices.
- store any remaining pie in refrigerator tightly covered
- (if there is any left!!!!)
EASY BANANA CREAM CHEESE PIE