Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 c
- frozen unsweetened whole strawberries, thawed
- 3/4 c
- frozen unsweetened blueberries, thawed
- 3/4 c
- frozen unsweetened raspberries, thawed
- 1/3 c
- 2 Tbsp
- box pillsbury® refrigerated pie crusts, softened as directed on box
- 1 tsp
1Heat oven to 425°F. In large bowl, mix berries, 1/3 cup sugar and the cornstarch.
2. Divide berry mixture among 4 (6-oz) custard cups or ramekins.
3. Unroll pie crust on work surface. Cut 4 (5-inch) rounds from pie crust. Place each round over pie filling, draping over edges of custard cups. Cut slits on top of each. Sprinkle with 1 teaspoon sugar. Place custard cups on cookie sheet.
4. Bake 17 to 23 minutes or until edges are deep golden brown and centers are thoroughly baked. Cool about 30 minutes. Serve warm.