Marie's Creamy Chocolate Mousse Pie
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 9 -inch oreo chocolate cookie pie shell
- 2 c
- of whole milk
- 2 pkg
- small chocolate instant pudding
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract (pure val.)
- 1 tsp
- instant espresso or chocolate instant type coffee (optional)
- 1 small
- cool whip (8 oz.)
- 1 can(s)
- of whip cream (or one 8 oz. of cool whip)
1In a large bowl put pudding mix, milk, val. and coffee. Beat with electric mixer until smooth. Stir in the cool whip until blended. Pour into the pie crust.
2Top with the canned whip cream or can use cool whip. I also put chocolate curls or grated chocolate bar on top for decoration.
I have made this with sugar free pudding, sugar free cool whip and low fat milk (2 %) and it was very good. You can also add more coffee to this if you want.