Key Lime Pie
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 9" baked pastry shell or graham cracker crumb crust
- egg yolks
- 14 ounce cans sweetened condensed milk
- 8 ounce bottle lime juice
- 1 to 2
- drops green food coloring (optional)
- whipped cream or whipped topping
1Preheat oven to 350°. In a large mixing bowl, beat egg yolks with sweetened condensed milk. Stir in lime juice and food coloring.
2Pour into prepared pastry shell or graham cracker crust. Bake 12 minutes. Cool. Chill. Top with whipped cream. Garnish as desired. Refrigerate leftovers.
3NOTE: I have been able to get two pies from this recipe using prepared graham cracker crusts.