Hot Fudge Peanut Butter Pie
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 chocolate graham cracker crust 1 cup peanut butter 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, room temperature 1 tub (12 ounces) cool whip, divided 1 jar (11.75 ounces) hot fudge topping, divided ½ cup sugar
- for the topping: 2 tablespoons hot fudge & 2 tablespoons peanut butter
1• In large bowl, beat peanut butter, cream cheese, and sugar until creamy. Fold in 3 cups Cool Whip. Spoon mixture into crust and smooth to edges.
• Remove 2 tablespoons hot fudge from jar and reserve in zip-loc plastic baggie for later. Heat remaining hot fudge according to package directions. Spread on top of peanut butter layer. Refrigerate pie until serving time.
• At serving time, carefully spread remaining Cool Whip on top of pie.
• Knead hot fudge in baggie with hands; cut tiny hole in corner of baggie and pipe over pie. Repeat with 2 tablespoons peanut butter and pipe on pie in opposite direction.
• Serve. If that isn’t making love to your tastebuds, I don’t know what is