Gail Herbest @Gaillee
Sweeten up your next luncheon or game night with this light and fruity dream of a pie. I think it would be absolutely fantastic with peaches too, so get creative with your fruit choices and let us know what you think!
- favorite graham cracker crusts
- 1 can(s)
- 14oz sweetened condensed milk
- 9 oz prepared whipped topping
- 4 Tbsp
- lemon juice
- 16 oz can(s)
- cruhed pineapple (drained)
- chopped walnuts for topping
condensed milk,whipped topping and lemon juice.
fold in the drained crushed pineapple.