Frozen Fluffy Strawberry Pie By Freda
Note: Prep time includes the Freezing time
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2 1/2 C
- lightly toasted coconut
- 1/3 C
- margarine or butter
- (3oz) pkg cream cheese, softened
- (14oz) can eagle brand sweetened condensed milk ( not evaporated milk)
- 2 1/2-3 C
- fresh or frozen (unsweetened) strawberries mashed or pureed (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 3 Tbs
- real lemon juice from concentrate
- 1 Cup
- (1/2 pint) whipping cream, whipped
- additional fresh strawberries, (optional for garnish)
MAKES ONE 9
NOTE: ONE PREBAKED PIE SHELL CAN BE USED
1Whip whipping cream, and set aside in refer.
In a large saucepan, Melt margarine, Stir in toasted coconut.
2Press into bottom and up sides of a 9" pie pan.
3In large bowl , Beat cheese until fluffy.
Beat in Eagle brand milk.
Stir in mashed or pureed strawberries and real lemon concentrate.
4Fold in the Whipped Cream.
Pour into prepared pie shell. (Filling should be mounded)
FREEZE for 4 hrs or until firm.
Before serving garnish with fresh strawberries if desired, or whipped cream or both.
Return leftovers to Freezer.
You can substitute one baked 9"pie shell for the coconut crust.