Frozen Fluffy Strawberry Pie By Freda
Note: Prep time includes the Freezing time
- 2 1/2 C
- lightly toasted coconut
- 1/3 C
- margarine or butter
- (3oz) pkg cream cheese, softened
- (14oz) can eagle brand sweetened condensed milk ( not evaporated milk)
- 2 1/2-3 C
- fresh or frozen (unsweetened) strawberries mashed or pureed (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 3 Tbs
- real lemon juice from concentrate
- 1 Cup
- (1/2 pint) whipping cream, whipped
- additional fresh strawberries, (optional for garnish)
MAKES ONE 9
NOTE: ONE PREBAKED PIE SHELL CAN BE USED
In a large saucepan, Melt margarine, Stir in toasted coconut.
Beat in Eagle brand milk.
Stir in mashed or pureed strawberries and real lemon concentrate.
Pour into prepared pie shell. (Filling should be mounded)
FREEZE for 4 hrs or until firm.
Before serving garnish with fresh strawberries if desired, or whipped cream or both.
Return leftovers to Freezer.
You can substitute one baked 9"pie shell for the coconut crust.