Frozen Cranberry Cream Pie
Prep time, does not include freezer time.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- prep time, does not include freezer time.
- 6 oz. shortbread pie crust or a graham cracker pie crust
- 8 oz. package cream cheese, softened
- 1 c
- whipping cream*
- 1/4 c
- 1/2 tsp
- vanilla extract*
- 1 can(s)
- whole berry cranberry sauce
- *replace starred ingredients with 1 cup thawed whipped topping or more, if you feel it is necessary.
1In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, until fluffy.
2In a small bowl, beat whipping cream, sugar, and vanilla, until soft peaks form, and add gradually, to cream cheese; beating, until smooth and creamy.
3Set aside a few whole cranberries, from sauce, for garnish. Then, fold sauce into whipped mixture. Spoon into pie crust.
4Freeze for 4 hours, or until firm. Garnish with reserved berries. Remove from freezer, 15 minutes before serving. Makes 8 servings.
Variation: Replace whipping cream, sugar, and vanilla, with 1 cup thawed whipped topping, or more, if you feel it is necessary.