Featured Pinch Tips Video
Family Tested & Approved
strawberry flavored jell-o gelatin
* Bring 1 cup of water to boil in a medium saucepan.
* Combine, and sift the cornstarch, sugar and the gelatin to boiling water, stirring constantly.
* Cook until mixture thickens.
* When cooled, fold in the sliced strawberries, vanilla and a few drops red food coloring (optional, I never add coloring).
* Pour into the baked pie shell and chill for at least 3 hours before serving.
* Before serving, and fresh whipping cream!!