Easter Holiday Pie by freda
Shame on Me, Everyone Enjoyed this and was So Easy to Prepare. Easily Made ahead of Time.
This is absoultely Fantastic for ANY HOLIDAY, Even for Mothers day fast approaching. Its Fun to Make and Decorate.
Can Easily be made in Any Flavor You desire. Vanilla, Chocolate Lemon, The Choice is all Yours.
I made this in Vanilla, It was Dcorated with Tinted Coconut to Resemble Grass and "MINI" Jelly beans on top for the Easter theme,This was so cute, plus was simple to make and then I Served with Fresh Strawberies.
I adopted this from A Label off the Eagle Brand Condensed Milk Can.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- lge,10' graham cracker crust or (2) 8
- 2 pkg
- (8oz) cream cheese, softened @ room temp
- 2 can
- (14oz) sweetened eagle brand condensed milk
- 1 1/2 C
- cold water
- 2 Pkg
- (4oz) instant vanilla pudding mix, (jello brand) or flavor of your choice
- 3 C
- cool whip thawed
- optional decorations: mini jelly beans, marshmallow bunnies, or ckicks, or small easter candies, toasted coconut or tinted coconut. even colored seasonal m&m candies
- hint: wire ribbon gathered makes for a great looking handle for a basket of pie, for mothers day.
EASTER PIE BY FREDA
DECORATIONS: USED FOR TOP OF PIE
Gradually Beat in Condensed Milk until Smooth.
Water & Pudding Mix, on Low Speed till Smooth.
FOLD IN: Gently the Cool whip.
Chill at least 3-4 Hrs.
I Tinted Coconut green and sprinked the Coconut over top of Pie then Sprinkled Mini Jelly Beans, and a Chocolate Bunny.
When Served I sprinkled Fresh Seasonal Strawberries over each Slice.
This will Make "ONE BIG PIE", or (2) 8 " Pies. Its not one But Skimpy.
Yo can Use any Flavor Pudding Mis to Your Desired taste. Delicious and Very Creamy.