Dreamy, Creamy Peanut Butter Pie
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 8 oz
- cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 c
- peanut butter, creamy
- 1/2 c
- powdered sugar
- 2 pkg
- (3.4-ounce boxes) instant vanilla pudding
- 2 c
- 4 oz
- frozen whipped topping, thawed
- chocolate cookie crust (store-bought or homemade)
- additional whipped topping
- chocolate curls, miniature chocolate chips, powdered cocoa, chopped peanuts, or chocolate syrup
1With electric mixer, cream together cream cheese, peanut butter, and powdered sugar until smooth.
2In separate bowl, stir together instant pudding and milk. Slowly add to peanut butter mixture, beating on medium to high speed until well blended.
3Fold in whipped topping and stir until smooth.
4Pile filling into crust and refrigerate for about a half hour.
5Top as desired with additional whipped topping and chocolate curls, miniature chocolate chips, powdered cocoa, or chopped peanuts, or drizzle with chocolate syrup.