Cookies and Cream Ice Cream Pie
Anna Sciancalepore Antoniello
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 1/2 c
- cold milk
- 1 pkg
- vanilla instant pudding (4serving size)
- 3 1/2 c
- frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 c
- chopped chocolate sandwich cookies
- 9 inch chocolate graham cracker pie crust
- extra cookies for for decorating
1Combine milk and pudding mix in a large bowl and whisk together until well blended. Let stand for 5 minutes until slightly thickened.
2Fold whipped topping and cookies into pudding mixture. Spread into pie crust. Decorate with extra cookies.
3Freeze pie until firm about 6 hours or overnight.
4Before serving allow to come to room temperature for about 10 minutes.
5For a lighter version use sugar free instant pudding and light whipped topping.