Chocolate pumpkin pies
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2 cups crushed chocolate wafer cookies such as nabisco
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup sugar
- one can pumpkin, 15 ounces
- one can sweetened condensed milk, 14 ounces
- two large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 20 teaspoons chocolate hazelnut spread, such as nutella
1preheat oven to 350°.
2In a large bowl, mix cookies, butter, and sugar. Press into bottom of 10 Mason jars, 4 ounces each.
3in a large bowl, mix pumpkin, condensed milk, eggs, pumpkin pie spice, and salt. Beat at medium speed with a mixer until well blended. Divide pumpkin mixture evenly among mason jars. Place 2 teaspoons chocolate hazelnut spread in center of each chair. Smooth pumpkin over the top.
4Bake for 30 minutes, or until set. Cool completely. Serve with whipped cream and chopped hazelnuts if desired. Makes 10 individual pies.