BLUEBERRY CREAM PIE WITH TOASTED COCONUT
Recipe & photo: Luckyleaf.com
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- graham cracker crust for a 9" pie
- 1 pkg
- (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 c
- 1 Tbsp
- 2 c
- frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 can(s)
- (21 oz.) blueberry pie filling
- 1/2 c
- toasted coconut flakes, divided
1In a large bowl, beat together cream cheese, sugar, and milk until creamy, about 1 to 2 minutes.
2Add the whipped topping, blueberry pie filling, and toasted coconut (all but 2 Tbsp.). Carefully fold together until no streaks remain.
3Spoon the filling mixture into the graham cracker crust. Sprinkle the top with 2 Tbsp. toasted coconut flakes. Cover and chill for at least 2 hours, or until firm.