BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE [NO BAKE]
Just took it to a potluck dinner and both pies were devoured. Of course, many wanted the recipe.
Easy to make at the last minute.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- graham cracker pie crusts, standard size
- 8 oz pkgs. cream cheese, soften
- 1/2 c
- white sugar
- 1 Tbsp
- lemon juice
- 8 oz containers cool whip, thawed [ or 1 - 12 oz if you can find it]
- 1 can(s)
- blueberry pie filling
11. Cream together the cream cheese, sugar and lemon juice, until creamy.
22. Beat in 1 1/2 of the Cool Whip containers [ or 12 container if you can find it].
33. Pour into the 2 pie crusts and smooth out.
44. Top with 1/2 can of the blueberry pie filling onto each pie. [ I feel a full can on each is way too much}.
Cover and chill.
You may use any pie filling you desire. I've used cherry, strawberry, raspberry and pineapple.
If you are using the 2 - 8 oz containers of Cool Whip, you can piped the other half onto the pies.