Black Forest Pie
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 1/2cups finely crushed graham crackers
- 1/3cup butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream (2 cups)
- 1/2ounce of an 8-oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 8 -ounce container frozen whipped dessert topping, thawed
- 2 cups cherry pie filling, chilled
- hot fudge ice cream topping or chocolate syrup
In chilled bowl, stir ice cream with spoon just until softened. Spoon over cooled crust. Cove; freeze 4 hour or until firm.
In large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese with electric mixer until smooth. Add powdered sugar; beat well. Gently fold in dessert topping; spread over ice cream. Using back of a spoon, make 8-inch-wide well in top layer. Cover; freeze 3 to 4 hours.
To serve, spoon the cherry pie filling into well in top of pie. Serve drizzled with fudge topping. Makes 8 servings.