Banana caramel pie
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 1/4 cups light vanilla ice cream
- one ready to use chocolate cookie crust, 9 inches
- 1/2 cup homemade or store-bought hot fudge sauce
- two bananas, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate -- chocolate chip ice cream, softened
- 2 1/2 cups light dulce de leche ice cream
- 1 1/2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- walnuts, for garnish
1spoon vanilla ice cream into cookie crust. Spread evenly. Freeze about 15 minutes or until just firm.
Spoon fudge sauce into zip top freezer bag, snip one corner and pipe sauce in an even layer over ice cream. Top with bananas. Freeze about 30 minutes or until just firm.
2Spoon chocolate -- chocolate chip ice cream over bananas, spreading as evenly as possible. If needed, place in freezer to firm. Scoop dulce de Leche ice cream on top. Spoon dollop of whipped topping around top edge of pie. Freeze until firm. Top slices with more dollop of whipped topping and walnuts. Makes 12 servings.