Apple Caramel Pizza
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 tube refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 8 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3 fuji apples or any preferred variety
- 1/4 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
1Preheat oven to 350. On cookie sheet, roll out dough into a large cookie, about 3/4 inch thick. Bake for about 17 minutes or til light brown. Remove from oven and let cool for 10 minutes.
2In mixing bowl, mix cream cheese, brown sugar, peanut butter and vanilla. Beat with mixer til well blended. Spread mixture evenly over baked cookie pizza.
3Peel and slice apples. Cut slices into bite size chunks and arrange evenly over the pizza. Microwave caramel topping for about 45 seconds or til warm. Drizzle evenly over apples. Sprinkle pecans over the apples.
4Cut into wedges and serve at once. Makes 8 servings.