AMAZING IMPOSSIBLE COCONUT PIE
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2 c
- 3/4 c
- white sugar
- 1/4 c
- butter, [1/2 stick], softened
- 2 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1/2 c
- bisquick mix
- 1 1/3 c
- coconut, shredded
- pinch of salt
11. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Coat a 9" pie plate lightly with cooking spray.
[I like to use glass, so I can keep an eye on the bottom of the pie]
22. In a blender, place the above ingredients in the order listed. Blend on low for 1-2 minutes.
33. Pour into the pie plate - NO CRUST, it will make its own.
44. Bake for 4o-45 minutes or until center of pie is set and golden brown.
55. Serve warm or cool on a rack, then refrigerate. [Either warm or cold, it's still delicious]
I now serve mine with a dollop of Cool Whip.