Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 box
- (large box) instant chocolate pudding
- 3 c
- 1-1/2 c
- 1 stick
- unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 c
- chopped pecans
- 3 Tbsp
- granulated sugar
- 1 pkg
- (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1 c
- confectioners' sugar
- 1-1/2 c
- frozen whipped topping (such as cool whip), thawed
11. Heat oven to 350. Whisk together chocolate pudding mix and milk for 2 mins. or until thickened.
Cover with plastic wrap; refrigerate.
2. Using your hands or a pastry blender, mix together flour, butter, pecans and granulated sugar until well combined and crumbly. Press into bottom and sides of a 9-inch deep dish pie plate. Bake crust at 350 for 18 minutes, until very lighty browned. Remove to a wire rack and cool completely.
3. Beat together cream cheese and confectioners' sugar on medium-high speed until completely smooth. Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over cooled crust. Top with chocolate pudding, then spread whipped topping over the pudding.
Chill for at least 1 hour or until set.