The Wedding (Hazelnut Samosas Soaked in Milk Mix)
By Preethi Raghav justmyid
The true confluence of the best flavors, trust me when I say it melts in the mouth, soothing your insides and comforting your soul!!
Indian wedding means Sweets!!
2 sweets Milk Poli (S India) and Sweet Samosa (N India) have been served at almost all weddings since time immemorial (also during mine!)
Thus, in my kitchen, I wanted to pair the flavors of both worlds and conjured this recipe and name....
Since then, The Wedding, true to it's name, has always won me all the accolades from every single taster ;)
So welcome all to The Wedding !!
I'm so glad I got invited to this "wedding!" Sweet and nutty... just like they should be.
Janet got "Chocolate Covered Cherry Mice"
You observe situations before diving in, choosing words and actions wisely. You're the loyal friend and...TAKE THE QUIZ and find out what Halloween treat you are!
1. For decoration, I just dribbled some condensed milk on top of each samosa and sprinkled some hazelnuts and coconut shreds
2. The dough can be made one or two days in advance.
3. You can make this sweet few hours in advance.This way the samosas would have completely absorbed all the milk making it vanish and tripling the taste!!
4. Each soaked samosa can be cut in half and the same 8 samosas can be served to 16 people
5. the filling stays intact even while frying if the edges have been sealed properly and continues to stay that way even after being soaked in milk bath for hours
HENCE, Celebrate THE WEDDING :)