Featured Pinch Tips Video
- package (3 oz) strawberry gelatin
- cartons (13-oz each) strawberry glaze
- 2 qt
- 4 pkg
- (5.1 -oz each) instant vanilla pudding mix
- cartons (16 oz each) frozen whipped topping;thawed
- 4 qt
- fresh strawberries; sliced
- additional fresh strawberries,optional
1In a small bowl,combine gelatin and glaze; set aside. In two large bowls, whisk buttermilk and pudding mixes for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft set.
2Stir in glaze mixture,fold in whipped topping and strawberries.Cover and refrigerate overnight. Garnish with additional strawberries if desired. Yeilds 80 servings!