Pumpkin and Ginger Snap Dessert
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2 1/2 c
- finely crushed gingersnaps (about 40 cookies)
- 1/2 c
- butter, melted
- 1 pkg
- (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 c
- confectioners' sugar
- 2 Tbsp
- 3 c
- cold milk
- 2 pkg
- 3.4 ounces instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 can(s)
- 15 ounces solid-packed pumpkin
- 2 1/2 tsp
- pumpkin pie spice
- 2 c
- whipped topping
- * additional whipped topping (optional)
1Combine gingersnap crumbs and butter; press into an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. x 2 in. baking pan.
2Bake at 325 for 10 minutes, then cool.
3In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, confectioners' sugar and milk until fluffy. Spread over the crust.
4In another mixing bowl, beat milk and pudding mix for 1 minute. Add pumpkin and pie spice; beat until well blended.
5Fold in whipped topping.
6Spread over the cream cheese layer.
7Refrigerate for at least 3 hours. Cut into squares; garnish with whipped topping if desired.