Potato Chip Brownies
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 20 oz
- box brownie mix for an 8x8 pan
- oil as directed on brownie box
- eggs as directed on brownie box
- water as directed on brownie box
- 1 c
- crushed kettle brand sea salt chips
- 1 c
- semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 Tbsp
- canola oil
1Preheat oven to 325. Spray 8x8 pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2Prepare brownie mix as directed and pour into prepared pan. Top with crushed potato chips and bake for 40-45 minutes or until brownies are set in the middle.
3While brownies are cooking melt chocolate chips and oil slowly using the microwave 30 second intervals stirring between intervals. When smooth pour over brownies. Cool completely prior to serving.