Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cheesecake
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 1/4 c
- grahm cracker crumbs
- 1/3 c
- 1/4 c
- 1/3 c
- butter or margarine...melted
- 3 pkg
- (8oz each) cream cheese,softened
- 1 can(s)
- (14oz)sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated milk)
- 1 2/3 c
- (10oz)peanut butter chips..melted
- 2 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1 c
- mini semi sweet chocolate chips
1Heat oven to 300.
Stir together crumbs,sugar,cocoa,and butter.
Press onto bottom of a 9" springform pan.
2in large mixer bowl,beat cheese until fluffy.
Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk then peanut butter chips until smooth.
Add eggs and vanilla;beat well.
stir in small chocolate chips.
Pour over crust.
3Bake 55-65 minutes or until center is set.
Cool.Refrigerate.Garnish as desired. Cover;refrigerate leftover cheesecake.