Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 ready made ppie shell flattened
- 2 table spoons raspberry jam or jam of you choice
- three quaters cup rice flour
- half a cup of butter
- two thirds cup white sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tea sspoon red and green colouring
- 2 table spoons softend butter
- 1 and a half cups icing sugar.
- 2 tablspoons warm mikl
- 1 and a half teaspoons almond extract
LINE 8 INCH PIE PLATE AND SPEAD WITH JAM
1Take i ready made pastry shell flatten and line an 8 inch square pan.
2Spread with jam of choice
3Mix together filling and divide into 2 halves, mix one with green and 1 with red food colouring. Drop alternate spoons of coloured filling over base.
4Spread with moist knife to even filling, bake in pre heated oven 375 for 35 mins. Remove from oven and allow to cool on rack.
5Mix together ingredients for topping, spread over base when cold, cut into squares and serve,
6Keep covered in fridge until used up.