Ice Cream Sandwich Cake
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 10 oz. bag candy coated chocolate or peanut butter pieces, coarsely chopped
- 1 box
- of 12 ice cream sandwiches
- 1 6.5 oz
- 1 6.5 oz. can can white or chocolate aerosol whipped cream
11. Place candy pieces in plastic bag and strike with heavy spoon to coarsely chop.
2. Place 4 ice cream sandwiches, long sides touching on a flat serving plate. Squirt an even layer of whipped cream over top, making sure whipped cream extends to outside edges for best appearance.
3. Sprinkle 1/3 cup chopped candy pieces on whipped cream.
4. Repeat layers twice. Garnish top as desired.
5. Freeze 3 hours or until firm. Cut with serated knife.
Tips: Special Occasion or Single Serve
Vary candy colors depending on holidays or special occasions throughout the year. Use birthday candles with holders for an easy birthday cake.
Use single sandwich and let kids assemble their own creations.