Delicious Fruit Dip
This is very simple to make. You can modify ingredients to be low or fat-free or change the almond extract to vanilla or any other flavor you desire. You can also eliminate the Cool Whip altogether and use a full jar of Fluff instead, but do a taste test if you choose this method because it is sweeter than using the non-dairy whipped topping and with the Fluff you can eliminate or reduce sugar.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 8 oz
- cream cheese at room temperature
- 8 oz
- cool whip, thawed
- 1 c
- marshamallow cream (or fluff)
- 1/2 c
- confectioners' sugar
- 1 tsp
- almond extract
- large, whole strawberries
- other whole or chunked fruits, including blackberries, raspberries, pineapple, cantalope, etc.
- optional: assorted chunky pieces of pound cake, angel food cake or brownies
1Place all ingredients into a large mixing bowl. Beat together with mixer until well-mixed, smooth and creamy.
2This dip doesn't require refrigeration before serving but definitely store any leftovers in the refrigerator.