Featured Pinch Tips Video
- butter for baking dish
- large eggs
- 2/3 c
- 1/4 tsp
- 3/4 lb
- plain croissants(about 4), torn into med pieces
- 3 Tbsp
- sliced almonds
- 2 c
- whipped cream, for serving (optional)
11. Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Lightly butter a small oval 1 1/2 to 2 qt baking dish: set aside.
22. In large bowl, whisk together eggs, sugar, milk and salt until combined. Add croissants; toss to coat. Let sit, turning occasionally, until they have absorbed some of the liquid, about 10 minutes. Pour mixture into prepared baking dish; smooth top with a spatula. Scatter with almonds.
33. Bake until pudding has puffed up and a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean., 45 minutes. Cool at least 10 minutes before serving with whipped cream, if desired.