Chocolate Raspberry "Martinis"
You’ll need a spoon to enjoy every last mouthful of this dessert version of Chocolate Raspberry “Martinis.” Serve up these sinfully rich brownies topped with raspberry mousse in martini glasses for a dessert they won’t soon forget!
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 (10 oz) box frozen raspberries, thawed and drained with 1 tbsp liquid reserved(strawberries work too)
- 1 cup frozen whipped, topping, thawed
- 4 store bought brownies, each cut diagonally in half
- 2 tbsp chocolate flavor syrup
- fresh mint leaves for garnish
Spoon the raspberry mousse equally into 4 martini glasses. Place two brownie pieces, points sticking up, into the mousse in each glass.
Drizzle with chocolate syrup and garnish with mint leaves. Serve immediately.