Featured Pinch Tips Video
- honey maid honey graham crackers
- 2 pkg
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 3 1/2 c
- cold milk, divided
- 3 pkg
- (4 servings size each) jello-o chocolate instant puccing (can use sugar free and low fat pudding)
- 1 Tbsp
- instant coffee powder
- 1/4 tsp
- ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 tube(s)
- (8) oz. size cool whipe whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 oz
- baker's semi-sweet chocolate, grated or 3 tbsp. chocolate sprinkles
1Arrange half of the grahams in bottom of 13x9 pan, cutting grahams to fit if necessary.
2Beat cream cheese in large bowl with electric mixer on low speed until creamy. Gradually add 1 cup of the milk, beating until well blended. Add remaining 2-1/2 cups milk, the dry pudding mix, coffee granules and cinnamon. Beat 2 minutes or until well blended. (Mixture will be thick.) Gently stir in 2 cups of the whipped topping.
3Spread half of the pudding mixture over grahams in pan; arrange remaining grahams over pudding. Cover with remaining pudding mixture; top with remaining whipped topping. Sprinkle with grated chocolate. Freeze several hours or overnight.
4Cut into 32 bards to serve. Store leftover bars in freezer