Aunty Ann's Million Dollar Fudge
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 12 oz package hershey's semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 4 oz bars german sweet cooking chocolate, cut into small pieces
- 7 oz jar kraft marshmallow cream
- 2 c
- walnuts, broken
- 4 1/2 c
- pinch of salt
- 2 Tbsp
- butter, plus more for pan
- 13 oz can evaporated milk
1Butter 13x9x2-inch pan. Combine chocolate chips, German chocolate, marshmallow cream and nuts in bowl. Set aside.
2In heavy saucepan combine sugar, salt, butter and evaporated milk. Let stand about 5 minutes. Heat to boiling, stirring constantly. Boil 7 1/2 minutes after it has a good start to boil. Pour at once over chocolate mixture Stir vigorously until chocolate has melted and mixture is smooth and creamy.
3Pour into prepared pan. Let stand several hours or overnight to set. Cut into squares. Store, tightly covered. Freezes well.