Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 lb
- strawberries(tops trimmed off and cut into chunks.)
- 3/4 c
- sugar(or sugar substitute)
- lemon juiced
- 2 c
- very cold water
- 1/4 c
- light corn syrup
11. In a medium bowl, sprinkle sugar over strawberries. Then pour lemon juice into bowl and mix until strawberries until completely coated.
22. Cover and let set in fridge for about 2 hours(or overnight if you think you have the willpower to).
33. Then put mix into a blender(can use a potato masher if you want more strawberry chunks) Add 2 cups very cold water and 1/4 cup light corn syrup. Pulse until desired consistancy.
44. Add to ice cream machine and follow your machine's instructions. After the set time has passed, put sorbet in a container and set in fridge to further firm up.