ice cream cake
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 1/2 pounds chocolate ice cream, softened
- 14 ounces vanilla ice cream, softened
- 14 ounces strawberry ice cream, softened
- about 20 fresh strawberries, halved
- five ounces apricot preserves, jam
- 2 tablespoons water
1line the base and sides of a 9 inch springform pan with parchment paper. The paper needs to stand above the top of the springform pan by 1 inch.
2Spread an even layer of chocolate ice cream in the pan. Place in the freezer until Hardened, 15 to 20 minutes. Cover with a layer of strawberry ice cream.
3Place in the freezer until Hardened, 15 to 20 minutes. Cover with another layer of chocolate ice cream and let harden. Top with the vanilla ice cream, cover, and freeze overnight.
4Carefully remove from the springform pan and place on a serving plate. Top with the strawberries. Bring the apricot preserves or jam to a boil in a small pan with the water. Spread over the strawberries and serve at once. Serves 10 to 12