Yogurt Honey Fruit Tart
- 1 1/2 c
- finely ground cookie crumbs(graham cracker,vanilla wafer,gingersnap or chocolate cookie)
- 1/4 c
- 5 Tbsp
- melted butter
- 1 c
- dannon plain or vanilla yogurt
- 1/4 c
- honey divided
- 2 c
- berries(strawberries,blueberries,raspberries or combine them
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Rest Time: 15 minutes
1. Combine crumbs, sugar and butter in a bowl, until well mixed. Press into the bottom and sides of a 9" tart pan* with a removable bottom. Refrigerate crust for 20 minutes.
2. Combine yogurt with 2 tablespoons of honey and spread over the crust. Decoratively arrange the berries over the yogurt and glaze with remaining honey. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
*can use a spring form pan to press crumbs on bottom and up 1” on sides.
Serving Size: 1 slice