Wacky apple orange walnut sticky buns
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2 Tbsp
- butter softened
- 1 medium
- granny smith apples,peeled,cut into 1/2 inch cubes.
- 3/4 c
- chopped walnuts
- 1/2 c
- brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 can(s)
- (12.4 ounces)refrigerate cinnamon rolls ,with icing.
- 1 Tbsp
- fresh orange zest.
- you can double this recipe,or even make your own cinnamon rolls.
- this is just a little cheat and faster when your time runs out.
1Preheat oven. to 375*
Generously butter 8 muffin cups.
2IN bowl,mix walnuts,apples and brown sugar and orange zest.
Divide evenly among cups.
Separate cinnamon rolls; reserve icing.
Place 1 cinnamon roll in each cup.
3BAKE 12 to 14 minutes or until tops are golden brown.
Cool 5 minutes.place cookie sheet upside down over muffin pan;turn over.Remove pan.
4REMOVE lid from icing;microwave on 5 to 10 seconds or until thin to drizzle.
Drizzle over warm buns.SERVE WARM YUMMY DON'T FORGET THE MILK.