Strawberry chiffon squares
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1/3 c
- 1 1/2 c
- finely crushed vanilla wafers
- 3 oz
- package strawberry jell-o
- 1 can(s)
- (14 ounce) eagle brand sweetened condensed milk
- 1 pkg
- (10 ounce) frozen,sliced strawberries in syrup, thawed
- 4 c
- miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 pt
- (1cup) whipping cream, whipped
- 3/4 c
- cup boiling water
1Melt butter in saucepan. Stir in crumbs, pat down in a 11x7 inch baking dish.
2In large bowl dissolve gelatin in boiling water, stir in condensed milk and strawberries. Mix well.
3Whip the cream into soft peaks.
Fold in marshmallows and whipping cream into strawberry mixture.
4Pour into prepared pan. Chill for two hours.