Strawberry / Banana Belgian waffle smores
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2 prepared lrg. belgian waffles quartered / seperated
- 8 miniature marshmallows to cover 1 waffle 1/4 rd bottom - each
- 8 med sliced fresh strawberries or 1 small frozen container defrosted strawberries-drained
- 1 ripe large banana cut in thin slices
- sprinkled powered sugar
- optional: several chocolate chips sprinkled around marshmallows
- optional: crushed walnuts
1Place 1 quartered separated waffle on cookie sheet, add marshmallows to each quarter and optional chocolate chips .. put in broiler for approx. 1-2 minutes be careful not to burn ... remove from broiler add optional crushed walnuts, strawberries and banana slices .. top with other quartered waffle, press down lightly. Sprinkle with powdered sugar. Serve warm. Enjoy !
2Note: you can substitute with other fruits of your choice such as canned peaches (juice drained), blueberries, raspberries.
*Recipe can easily be doubled
For simpler and quicker way use 8 toaster waffles