Raspberry Double-Ginger Fool
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 c
- fresh raspberries
- 4 oz
- cream cheese, softened
- 8 oz
- greek yogurt or plain yogurt, drained
- 1 tsp
- fresh ginger, finely grated
- ground ginger (reduced from 1/4 tsp.)
- ground cinnamon or star anise (my addition)
- 1/4 tsp
- vanilla paste or vanilla extract
- 1-2 Tbsp
- (toasted) and chopped almonds or walnuts, for garnish (my addition although optional)
1In a mixing bowl using an electric mixer, beat together the cream cheese, Greek yogurt, fresh ginger, ground ginger, ground cinnamon or star anise and vanilla extract or paste.
2Gently fold in the fresh raspberries.
3Divide the fruit mixture among four small dessert dishes ("cut crystal goblets make a stunning presentation"). Refrigerate. When ready to serve, garnish the top of each serving with the toasted nut garnish, if desired.