Peaches and Cream Crisp
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 - 29 oz. can of sliced peaches, drained
- 3/4 cup of quick cooking rolled oats
- 1/2 cup of packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup all purppose flour
- 6 tbsp. of butter or margarine
- vanilla ice cream
1Arrange sliced peaches in a 8 x 1 1/2" round baking dish ( use a 8 x 8" square baking dish)
2In a mixing bow mix rolled oats, brown sugar, flour and butter or margarine till crumbly.
3Sprinkle over peach slices.
4Bake in a preheated 350 degree F oven for 30 minutes.
5Serve warm with vanilla ice cream
6makes 6 servings