Ms Pat's Peach Cobbler
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 3(15.25) can(s)
- sliced peaches (undrained)
- 1 medium
- non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2-1/4 c
- 1 tsp
- cinnamon (more to taste if you like)
- 1 tsp
- 1 stick
- butter, melted
- 1 pkg
- already pie crust (2 crusts)
- extra cinnamon & nutneg for topping
11. Preheat oven 350. lightly spray 9x13 pan.
22. Place one crust in bottom of pan(cut sides to make rectangle, can use extra to patch sides if you like or leave round.) Prick bottom with fork.
33. Bake about 10-15 mins., lightly brown. Sit aside to cool.
44. In large bowl, pour peaches,juice included,sugar,cool whip,cinnamon,nutneg,stir to blend(trust me, it taste better than it looks)
55.Pour mixture into pan with cool crust,smooth out mixture.
66.TOP CRUST: This can be done a number of ways, 1.) cut sides of crust to make it a rectangle, then patch with extra dough where needed. 2.) cut with biscuit cutter,and lay on top. 3.) cut strips and weave them.
77. Brush the crust with melted butter, then sprinkle with cinnamon and nutneg to taste.
88. Bake- 45-50mins. until nicely browned.