Hot Apple Fruit Cobbler by freda
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 box
- 18.5 oz cake mix, yellow
- 2 cans
- ctry apple pie filling (comstock) 121 oz ea
- 1 (8oz)
- can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 (5oz)
- small can evaporated carnation milk
- 1/2 C
- butter, melted
- 1 C
- sliced almonds, or pecans optional.
- raisins or cranberries, optional. use your iminagination or feel free to change fruits
1preheat Oven @ 350
Butter 3 Qt pan or oven safe casserole dish
2Spread apple filling and Crushed Pineal=pple evenly over the bottom of the pan.
3Spread dry cake mix over the apples, then pour the Milk over it all.
Now, Drizzle the melted Butter over that.
Sprinkle wit nuts, or raisins or Cranberries over the top
4BAKE about 40- 45 min. till golden brown.
Serve warm, let set 15-20 min before serving from the oven, add vanilla Ice Cream, or Whipped topping, or a caramel sauce, and ENJOY